[Mailman-Users] Wrong encoding

Danil Smirnov danil at smirnov.la
Fri Feb 6 22:23:24 CET 2015

Hello EyeLand!

You can add 'AddDefaultCharset koi8-r' directive to your
list.ournet.biz virtual host configuration and restart Apache
webserver.
This force server to return main listinfo page in koi8-r encoding, as
well as all list-specific listinfo pages.
This should help because server encoding has higher priority than
<META> tag with 'charset=us-ascii' in page html code,
which I think is hard-coded in Mailman core files and could not be
easily changed/removed.

(Mark, please correct me if I wrong.)

Danil