[Mailman-Users] sending a message to someone not subscribed to a list?

adam morris lists at damorris.com
Sat Feb 14 11:51:08 CET 2015

Hi all,

I'm new to mailman.
I run 4 fairly small lists.
I found somewhere but can't remember where the ability to send a message
to people if they send a message to a list and they are not subscribed.
I could put a message somewhere that they will see to remind them, then
I as administrator won't get the bounce message.

I can't remember where this is, I did it for some of my lists but not all.

If someone could help that would be appreciated.
Sorry for being so long winded!

--

Adam Morris

email: