[Mailman-Users] Mailman info page redirects to a domain owners web site hoem page.

JB jebva at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 21:24:56 CET 2015

I am running a CentOS 6.xl box with the latest version of cPanel.  Until recently I was able to use the syntax http://www.domainame com/mailman/listinfo/listname to fetch the list info page for any mailing list.  Now that syntax redirects to the main page of the clients web site.  An example is at the site http://www.leverty.com.  There is a link on the right side that goes to the list info page.  Historically it has worked as designed and the list info page was displayed.  Now that link redirects back the the main page of the web site.  Any idea what is going on here? I am thinking it has something to do with a security setting on the box somewhere but I have no idea where to look.