[Mailman-Users] Creating offline archives?

David Frascone dave at frascone.com
Wed Feb 18 15:43:09 CET 2015

I have some very old mailman mailing lists, that are still around just for
the archives.  I'd like to move those archives somewhere else, and delete
the lists.

I've backed up my mbox files and attachments, but, google has not been
forthcoming of a way to re-generate a searchable archive.

Does anyone have any pointers?  I guess I could install mailman into a VM,
and some how have it rebuild an HTML archive I can backup / move?

Thanks in advance,

-Dave