[Mailman-Users] Content Filtering Question

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 18:48:07 CET 2015

I am running 2.1.14 currently, and was wondering is there a way to
filter emails based on the content of the body?

I see different ways to filter based on headers, but not the actual
content of the body.

Basically I'm trying to filter mail to lists that have inappropriate
language in them.

I'm not adverse to upgrading if the newer versions have that capability.

Thanks,
Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"