[Mailman-Users] Creating a new list - "Bug in Mailman version 2.1.15"

Kevin Nowaczyk beakerboy99 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 14:42:39 CET 2015

Feb 22 12:45:54 2015 (19172) command failed: /usr/sbin/postalias /var/lib/mailman/data/aliases (status: 1, Operation not permitted)

I'm assuming it's a permission problem. If so, what should permissions be, and what files do I need to modify? Do I just need to add the www-data user to the lists group?

Thanks!
Kevin Nowaczyk