[Mailman-Users] Mailman CGI error (Bug in Mailman version 2.1.12)

Kumar Pradeep (Ops) pradkumar at pulsesecure.net
Tue Feb 24 04:18:58 CET 2015

Correcting the Subject Line.

-Pradeep

-----Original Message-----
From: Mailman-Users [mailto:mailman-users-bounces+pradkumar=pulsesecure.net at python.org] On Behalf Of Kumar Pradeep (Ops)
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2015 3:09 PM
To: Mark Sapiro; mailman-users at python.org
Subject: Re: [Mailman-Users] Mailman CGI error

Hi Mark,

As you have asked this question "- do you get this error on any of Mailman's CGIs or just when you do an archive search?"

Ans: Yes I get the "Mailman CGI error!!!" when I do an archive search.

When I changed the permission of mmsearch in /usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin/ , I got below error as a Bug.

from

-rwxr-sr-x 1 root mailman 23096 Jan  8 02:30 mmsearch

-rwxr-xr-x 1 root apache  23096 Jan  8 02:30 mmsearch

And tried to access http://maymailman.net/mailman/mmsearch/testlist ( just when I do an archive search)

"Bug in Mailman version 2.1.12

We're sorry, we hit a bug!

Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited, but the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs.

"

Can you please suggest the current stable version on Mailman?

Thanks

Pradeep