[Mailman-Users] Tend to pending moderator requests error when logging in

Brian Carpenter brian at emwd.com
Sat Jan 10 19:08:14 CET 2015

It is very important that your hosting provider reviews the mailman error
log to see what is causing that error. In my experience it is usually a
permission issue and those are easily fixed. cPanel (which I believe is your
platform, provides scripts that will correct permission problems on
individual lists. Your hosting provider should be able to easily do this for
you. If not send me a private message to inquire more about moving to a host
that gladly supports mailman (that would be us).

Brian Carpenter
Owner

www.mailmanhost.com
www.emwd.com