[Mailman-Users] spam filter not working

Bernie Cosell bernie at fantasyfarm.com
Sat Jul 4 19:32:13 CEST 2015

On 4 Jul 2015 at 8:22, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> On 07/03/2015 09:03 AM, Bernie Cosell wrote:

> > I have a spam filter set to 'hold':
> >
> > X-Spam-Level:\s*\*\*\*

> I would use
>
> ^X-Spam-Level:\s*\*\*\*
>
> but yours should match any with 3 or more stars, in particular the one
> above.
>
> Is it possible it was held and approved? Check Mailman's 'vette' log
> or
> check the received massage for an X-Mailman-Approved-At: header.

I've looked through the headers and it appears that my service provider
only runs spam assassin *AFTER* the message goes through mailman -- the
spam assassin headers come *after* all the mailman headers.   I don't
know if I can fix/change that or what to do.   I'll have to talk to the
service provider about that.

   /b\

mailto:bernie at fantasyfarm.com     Pearisburg, VA