[Mailman-Users] newsgroup->mailman moderation

Danil Smirnov danil at smirnov.la
Mon Jul 13 16:36:18 CEST 2015

> If a post from someone who is a member of the gated mail list is gated
> from the Usenet group to the mail list, and the poster's "Receive
> acknowledgement mail when you send mail to the list?" (ack) option is
> Yes, an acknowledgement will be sent when the post is delivered to the
> mail list.

It looks like I'm confused with this topic.

I'm afraid of the situation where people from Usenet become get some
notifications from the Mailman saying, for instance, that their
message is placed on hold for moderation or similar. This is very
undesirable situation (actual spamming of them) and I worry a lot
about it after correction in Moderate.py I made.

Danil