[Mailman-Users] Disabling the digest feature

MLA my_list_address at yahoo.no
Mon Jul 20 12:18:15 CEST 2015

I have a low volume mailing list and would like to remove the digest
option, so what I've done is (via the Mailman administrative interface):

- in "Membership management"-"Membership list": disabled "Digest" from
those members who had this enabled
- in "Digest option": set Edit_digest to NO to disable the digest
feature entirely
- posted a message to the list to tell about the change and that current
digest-receiving members have had their subscriptions changed to non-digest.

This is all I have to do, right?

But for testing purposes I subscribed to the list with a new address and
noticed that in my user's administration page ("options" section)
there's a choice for "set digest mode" for on/off. How can I remove this
and any other trace of the digest option which I might have missed?
Thanks.

M.