[Mailman-Users] some mailman questions

Mark T mark at tafn.org.uk
Mon Jul 20 16:19:52 CEST 2015

Hi can any one help with the following
1 i have set all my mailing lists to private
how do i get the list to show up in mailman only if i go to the page it ses no  public lists advertised witch is what i want only had non members trying to send messages
i have made a page in wordpress with all our lists on
2. if i update my linode server will it break my mailman only i was told it would
the version i am useing is 2.1.16rc2 witch i was also told is the most accessible for the blind
3 is there a way of changing all my passwords with out doing them one by one
mark.