[Mailman-Users] Mailman 3 - Some questions (addition)

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Jul 29 17:33:14 CEST 2015

On 7/28/15 11:17 PM, Krinetzki, Stephan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The last error in hyperkitty was because the https:// URL was missing in the
> BROWSER_AUDIENCE variable. Now I'm getting a new error:
> And the questions from the first mail:

Questions about Mailman 3 and particularly Postorius and Hyperkitty are
better posted to the mailman-developers at python.org list
join that list if you are not already a member and post there.

The people working most closely with MM 3 are much more likely to read
your post on mailman-developers. We will soon have a
mailman3-users at mailman3.org list (running on MM 3 of course), but there
are still infrastructure issues to work out before that list will be
operational.