[Mailman-Users] Fwd: [Mailman] Cron <mailman at dap002> /usr/lib/mailman/bin/withlist -r get_bounce_info cufsalumni|mail -s "cufsalumni List Bounce Report" dap1 at bellsouth.net

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Jun 1 17:24:18 CEST 2015

On 06/01/2015 04:49 AM, Dennis Putnam wrote:
> I get this traceback when I do bounce processing via cron (see subject
> line). Is this something I need to worry about? It seems to be working
> in spite of this error. Although perhaps it is only partially working
> and I am just unaware of what part has failed.

I don't know what you mean by "seems to be working", but this traceback

> Importing get_bounce_info...
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/lib/mailman/bin/withlist", line 302, in <module>
>     main()
>   File "/usr/lib/mailman/bin/withlist", line 270, in main
>     __import__(module)
> ImportError: No module named get_bounce_info

says you haven't obtained the get_bounce_info.py script from
<https://www.msapiro.net/scripts/get_bounce_info.py> or
<http://fog.ccsf.edu/~msapiro/scripts/get_bounce_info.py> and saved it
as /usr/lib/mailman/bin/get_bounce_info.py