[Mailman-Users] Attachments not getting through at random...

Nick Stevens nick.peckham at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 21 19:55:08 CEST 2015

Hi All,
I'm new to the list - I did search the archives, but cannot find anything
covering my specific case.

My problem is with attachments to my list. For some users, attachments
never get through. I'm sure it is not the file, in a couple of cases I
asked the senders to CC my personal, email address. I was able to confirm
the image was within limits, and also tried attaching it in a message from
myself, which worked in every test.

So I am somewhat confused as to what the problem might be, if it is not the
attachment...

My sample size is fairly small, but I'm suspicious that Apple users are
getting this problem preferentially.

What might it be? Perhaps the encoding used?

Any and all help very gratefully received!
Nick

--
*My page on the International Space Art
Network: http://spaceart1.ning.com/profile/NickStevens