[Mailman-Users] Migration missing held messages

Peter Draksler draksler at mcmaster.ca
Sat Jun 27 02:35:42 CEST 2015

Hello,

I've been tasked with migrating an old Mailman 2.0.8 install on an old
Solaris 8 server to RHEL running Mailman 2.1.12.

Everything was going quite smoothly and thought I was almost ready to
proceed with the migration in production but held messages are missing
in migrated lists.

I did find the held messages are in /var/lib/mailman/data and migrated
them but the admin GUI shows there are No Pending Requests.

Doing a dumpdb on the migrated request.db file lists all the held
messages but they're not in the request.pck file.

The config.db file was converted to config.pck without any issues.  Is
there something I missed?

Thanks,
Peter