[Mailman-Users] Unable to execute command

Selva Gaja gaja.php at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 16:11:09 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am having permission problem in executing mailman command with group user.

Please give the solution and help me.

*Command working with root user:*
   sudo -u *root* -S /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/bin/list_lists
   I can able to get the mailman mailing lists when i use the *root* user
in terminal.

Similarly, I am trying with another user *devuser*
   sudo -u *divhdpug* -S /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/bin/list_lists

Following error occurred when I execute above command with *devuser.*

sudo: unable to execute /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/bin/list_lists:
Permission denied

--
Thanks and Regards,
Selva Gajendran.S