[Mailman-Users] The "right" way to reply to a mailing list

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Fri Mar 20 09:23:09 CET 2015

> On 20 Mar 2015, at 6:20 pm, jdd <jdd at dodin.org> wrote:
>
> Le 20/03/2015 08:16, Peter Shute a écrit :
>
>> Getting off the subject, do you mean selecting quoted text, or any
>> text? I've never used an Android device, and I assumed that this kind
>> of basic task would be easier than on an iPhone. Perhaps not.
>
> selecting old text to trim it. May be I have too large fingers :-(

If you're referring to the problem of getting the selection boundaries in exactly the right spot, I'm well familiar with that. So easy to get them within one or two characters, but requires excessive concentration and effort to get them closer. Don't know why they don't add cursor keys to help with it.

Peter Shute