[Mailman-Users] The "right" way to reply to a mailing list

Lucio Chiappetti lucio at lambrate.inaf.it
Mon Mar 23 09:58:02 CET 2015

>> Usenet over UUCP via 300 baud modems on backbone servers with 5MB
>> disks.[1]

I adverse top-posting (and entire quoting of the whole replied message, or
worst, thread) NOT because it is wasting bandwidth, NOT because it is
wasting diskspace when archived ... but because it is disturbing to me to
archive in each new message the entire content I already archived in the
previous ones of the same thread.

Of course assuming we are talking of a serious correspondence worth being
archived, not a chat.