[Mailman-Users] Conceal the member's address

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat May 2 20:23:32 CEST 2015

On 05/02/2015 10:23 AM, EyeLand wrote:

> Not accurately described the problem, I want to display the subscribers
> email on received letter, look screanshots:
>
> https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/17840/20871157.78/0_c4066_ebf55cbe_orig
> https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6846/20871157.78/0_c4067_14e67d7a_orig

The setting on ”General Options - Default options for new members
joining this list. - Conceal the member's address” as I explained has
nothing to do with this.

I can't read the Russian. I do not know in which header you want the
member's email, but I'm guessing you want it in To:. If so, this is
called Full Personalization. If you do not see the 'personalize'
settings on the admin Non-digest options page, see the FAQ
<http://wiki.list.org/x/4030545>.