[Mailman-Users] Possible problems using a site-wide list auto-responder?

Bill.Costa at unh.edu Bill.Costa at unh.edu
Tue May 5 15:40:22 CEST 2015

I couldn't seem to find any docs, FAQs or postings on this topic.

The auto-responder feature built into Mailman looks like it would
be perfect for the site-wide list as a way of letting users know
when somebody will be looking at their questions (normal business
hours) and to point them to self-help documentation.  But since
the site-wide list is used for various automated tasks, are there
any downsides or cautions in using this feature?  I was thinking
of turning it on both for the posting address as well as the
-owner address.

...BC

--
  Bill Costa