[Mailman-Users] Mailman only delivers inside server

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Nov 9 10:51:04 EST 2015

On 11/9/15 7:00 AM, kapuzino at web.de wrote:

> But what is the diffrence between sending with postfix using a distributor generated in plesk-email-panel and the connection of mailman to postfix ?
> If it is no internal mailman issue, though a special configuration issue needed for mailman, when postfix is sending everything well, but mailman tasks.

The primary sources of Postfix support can be found at
<http://www.postfix.org/>.

> What information could help to localize the failure ?

The output of 'postconf -n' and all of the postfix log entries relating
to delivery of a message from Mailman to Postfix.

Possibly Mailman's 'smtp' and 'smtp-failure' log entries and the
contents of Postfix master.cf and other files referenced from main.cf.

If I had to guess, my guess would be that 'localhost' or it's equivalent
IP (possibly IPv6 - see /etc/hosts) is not in Postfix mynetworks in
main.cf and the resultant issue is 'relay access denied'.