[Mailman-Users] command listinfo not in docroot (10005)

Dave Arndt dave at 3rdValve.net
Sat Nov 28 12:38:54 EST 2015

PS: The symlink does indeed point to the correct mailman cgi folder:

/usr/lib/mailman/cgi-bin

/var/www.html/mailman-cgi-bin

Both of these folders have:

admin admindb confim create edithtml listinfo options private rmlist roster
subscribe