[Mailman-Users] Text "Reappears" when MBox Archive Rebuilt

Dave Arndt dave at 3rdValve.net
Mon Nov 30 16:22:10 EST 2015

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 4:15 PM, Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net> wrote:

> Exactly what did you do at this step. If you used bin/arch did you use
> the --wipe option. If not, you didn't remove anything from an existing
> archive

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the speedy reply.  The steps were as outlined.  As for the last
step...

I did not do the rebuild myself - but I would assume they just ran bin/arch

How would the text re-appear if it was removed, as per step #1?

in other words, How would the text still be in the file after removing it,
and it doesn't appear with grep?