[Mailman-Users] Problems on mailman3 installation via mailman-bundler

Take take at nerd.fi
Thu Oct 1 21:55:55 CEST 2015

On 10/01/2015 10:22 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> The email address of the sender of the post doesn't pass the test in
> mailman/email/validate.py. This means it contains a space or begins with
> a '-' or contains or a non-printable ascii character or an ascii
> printable character in the set
>
> ][()<>|;^,
>
> It also must be a fully qualified address with at least one '.' in the
> domain.

I added some logging (and posted details to dev-list) as well,
apparently the part raising exception is:

if not self.is_valid(email):
    raise InvalidEmailAddressError(email)

However, the variable 'email' is empty, which obviously doesn't qualify
as an valid email address. I haven't yet got further about why the
variable doesn't contain anything.

--
Take