[Mailman-Users] Putting back bounce unsubscribes?

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Fri Oct 9 17:31:47 CEST 2015

We recently moved our Mailman server to a new location. During setup, we
had some issues with mail that caused a large number of illegitimate
bounces. Recently, these have resulted in Mailman auto-unsubscribing
many users that are actually legitimate and don't normally bounce.

Is there an efficient way to identify and resubscribe these? Is there a
way to clear the bounce records from multiple lists so that we don't
lose more users?

Thanks in advance.

--
Matthew Saltzman