[Mailman-Users] Mailman only deliveres inside server

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sun Oct 25 17:19:28 EDT 2015

On 10/22/2015 12:09 PM, kapuzino at web.de wrote:

> Mailman had worked fine primarily.
> After a server-update it deliveres messages only to email-adresses hostet on the same server (my own adresses connected to two different tld's).
> The hoster-guy is not familiar to mailman.
> He changed the server two times, reinstalled mailman 2.1.5 and then 2.1.18.
> Now he is out of idea.

This is almost certainly a Postfix issue, not a Mailman issue.

> Is this a known problem ?

There are many issues that can affect mail delivery. They almost all
have to do with things outside of Mailman.

> A simple restriction server-setting ?

There's no such setting in Mailman.

> Is any further information needed ?
> (phpinfo ?)
>
> If any Error logs are required, I have to ask the hoster.

The hoster needs to check the Postfix log (/var/log/mail.log) to see
what it says about delivery.

If there is a Mailman issue, the hoster should contact us directly.