[Mailman-Users] Fwd: BCC and bounces

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Mon Sep 7 14:10:49 CEST 2015

Borja Riesgo Juan writes:

 > I want the see that i send the message and they as the receivers.

For a sufficiently recent mailman (I think that includes everything in
common use nowadays) in the *administrative interface* to the list in
the *Non-digest options* screen, you will find an option to
*personalize* messages.  In my Mailman that is the second option from
the top in that screen.  Set it to "Full Personalization".  That
should be all you need to achieve what you have asked for in this
post.

Then send your messages with