[Mailman-Users] Fwd: BCC and bounces

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Mon Sep 7 17:36:44 CEST 2015

Laura Creighton writes:
 > Should we get rid of this page/FAQ entry
 > http://wiki.list.org/DOC/How%20do%20I%20hide%20the%20fact%20that%20I%27m%20using%20a%20mailing%20list%20management%20system%3F
 >
 > then?  And talk about Full Personalisation instead?

I think adding a mention of Full Personalization might be in order if
that's all that is wanted.  However, it appears to me that the
original question that resulted in this FAQ entry wanted to completely
eradicate Mailman from the headers, no List-*, no Sender, and maybe
even no Received header mentioning that the message was apparently to
a Mailman list.  And that's a different kettle of fish.

My understanding of Borja's request is that he simply wants normal
traffic to appear to go To the recipient From him, but that he's not
concerned in completely hiding the presence of the list from people
who know where to look.