[Mailman-Users] can any one help

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Wed Sep 9 00:41:19 CEST 2015

Hi,

This is nothing to do with Mailman, I suggest looking at a ClamAV related list or if your system was set up by someone speak to them to find out how it was set up.

If you are still stuck over the weekend give me a shout and I can give you some options as I am hosting some mailing lists for blind specific charities in the UK at the moment.

Andrew.