[Mailman-Users] Forbidden Mailman Archive

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Sep 10 17:44:06 CEST 2015

On 09/10/2015 04:24 AM, Kevin Nowaczyk via Mailman-Users wrote:
> Changing this apache configuration allows me to see the archive. The archive only shows one message, one that I posted yesterday. There must have been some other permissions issue which prevented mailman from saving all the previous messages to the archive.

If there was some issue that prevented earlier messages from being
archived, the messages may have encountered some exception causing them
to be shunted. If so, Mailman's error log (/var/lib/mailman/logs/error
in your case) will have more info, and the messages will probably be in
the shunt queue (/var/lib/mailman/qfiles/shunt/). The shunted messages
can be viewed with Mailman's bin/show_qfiles tool and requeued for the
archive with bin/unshunt.