[Mailman-Users] Blocking or holding subscribe requests when email address contains "+"

Richard Damon Richard at Damon-family.org
Tue Sep 15 18:31:00 CEST 2015

The only thing I can think of is to require approval of all subscriptions (and maybe confirmation) and then build a regexp to auto approve all addresses without a + in them. I don't know how this will interact with the ban list (if you need that).