[Mailman-Users] Fwd: BCC and bounces

Borja Riesgo Juan borjariesgo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 13:36:14 CEST 2015

Thank you. i put something below:

On 09/29/2015 07:05 AM, Borja Riesgo Juan wrote:
> >* MY problem is the following. My ISP doen´st allow to send more than
*>* 100 messages per hour.
*>* I have a music group with 100-150 people in it.
*>* I have to sent messages in the CCO field but now this is not allow in
*>* my ISP and
*>* the only thing they allow me to do is sending using mailman.
*>*  I want that the aspect of the mail are similiar to the mails that
*>* have users in the CCO.
*>*  That's the rest for hidden the list. i don´t want they reply the
*>* list, and i want them to reply to my email address.
*

The FAQ article at <http://wiki.list.org/x/4030685> explains how to set
up such a list.
--> I did it. i want only two users to write to the list. how can i do
for set-reply_goes_to_list? how can i do to reply to the user that
write the mail?

 >* may change the listname-bounces at domainname
<https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/mailman-users>? i don´t like
this. why is
*>* this created? what is the aim of this address?
*

This address is used as the envelope sender and as the Sender: and
listname-bounces address for Mailman's automated bounce processing.
--> i imagine that i  cannot delete it. is there any possibility? I
don´t like this. i try to disable mailman's automated bounce
processing and the list is still there.

 >* i have asked to update to a new vesion or mailman and the answer from
*>* my isp is that is not allowed. the version with the isp 2.1.12. the
*>* have to updte the cpanel
*

If you have issues with your hosting provider, there are plenty of
others who offer current cPanel which includes Mailman 2.1.20.

Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net
highway is for gamblers,

Un saludo

Borja Riesgo