[Mailman-Users] Off topic, how to get in verizon.net's good graces?

Arlen Raasch araasch at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 22:06:18 EDT 2016

All:

We moved to a new server, new IP address and have SPF, DMARC, and DKIM
working and being accepted by all the major email providers.  We
implemented Send_as_List as well.  By inspecting the relayed email content
we can see the major email providers are saying we pass on SPF, DMARC and
DKIM.

But, try as we may verizon.net still refuses to talk to our servers except
to say it is rejecting our messages.

Here is an example:

Apr  3 06:53:13 www postfix/error[12377]: 4A718272B: to=<
verizonclient at verizon.net>, relay=none, delay=0.12,
delays=0.03/0.06/0/0.03, dsn=4.0.0, status=deferred (delivery temporarily
suspended: host relay.verizon.net[206.46.232.11] refused to talk to me: 571
Email from 192.168.1.1 is currently blocked by Verizon Online's anti-spam
system. The email sender or Email Service Provider may visit
http://www.verizon.net/whitelist and request removal of the block. 160403)

The email address above is changed as well as the IP address of our email
server.

I have submitted multiple whitelist requests as shown above, and have seen
no response whatsoever from Verizon.  Frustrating.  This has been going on
for 5 days now.

I am about to send emails out directly to our list subscribers asking them
to migrate to another email provider, but thought I would ask the list if
anyone else had any success with verizon.net and how they did it.

Thanks in advance,

Arlen Raasch