[Mailman-Users] mailman list messages being rejected by spam experts?

Adam Morris lists at damorris.com
Sat Apr 9 21:58:18 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I have a couple of lists set up through my hosting provider.

One list with less than 200 members has most messages sent to it
rejected by spam experts and the user gets an error message saying the
message was rejected because it had a high probability of spam.

Another list I have with over 200 people has no issues.
I haven't made any changes to either list so think it is something spam
experts have done.

My ISP has been trying to work this out for over a week.

Any suggestions?

--

Adam Morris

email: