[Mailman-Users] My first time setting up mailman, some misc questions/comments

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu Apr 14 09:32:44 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I'm setting up mailman for the first time, and have a few questions/comments:

- the docs say "Mailman should work pretty much out of the box with a standard Postfix installation. It has been tested with various Postfix versions up to and including Postfix 2.1.5."  I'm assuming that version number is just out-of-date?  Does mailman work with modern postfix?

- I'm doing this on OS X, and notice the docs for that OS are all *very* out of date.  Would you accept a patch to update the docs?

- OS X's native equivalent of cron is launchd, would you accept launchd config files matching those of crontab.in for inclusion?

Thanks,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com