[Mailman-Users] Confirmation Page not working

Sun Aug 21 21:16:27 EDT 2016

The raw source is <FORM action="http://mail.yugi.us/confirm/seattlegigs" method="POST” >

The browser URL is https://mail.yugi.us/confirm/seattlegigs <https://mail.yugi.us/confirm/seattlegigs>

Apart from http and https prefixes they are identical.

Is it due to the difference of SSL?

Per noted wiki, I enabled SSL using (Rewrite method)
https://wiki.list.org/DOC/4.27%20Securing%20Mailman%27s%20web%20GUI%20by%20using%20Secure%20HTTP-SSL <https://wiki.list.org/DOC/4.27%20Securing%20Mailman's%20web%20GUI%20by%20using%20Secure%20HTTP-SSL>