[Mailman-Users] Problems with mail delivery, configure Mailman with Postfix

Gines Granados Bayona ginesgb at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 08:33:32 EDT 2016

Hi Mark, thank you very much, I corrected the data you've given me but It
do not send emails to the list of groups, it remains in pending shipment
mistake.

[root at lab]# postconf -n

alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases

alias_maps = hash:/etc/mailman/aliases

command_directory = /usr/sbin

config_directory = /etc/postfix

daemon_directory = /usr/libexec/postfix

data_directory = /var/lib/postfix

debug_peer_level = 2

html_directory = no

inet_interfaces = localhost

inet_protocols = ipv4

local_recipient_maps = proxy:unix:passwd.byname $alias_maps

mail_owner = postfix

mailq_path = /usr/bin/mailq.postfix

manpage_directory = /usr/share/man

mydestination = $mydomain, localhost.$mydomain, $myhostname localhost

mydomain = lab.company.net

myhostname = lista.$mydomain

mynetworks = $mydomain 127.0.0.0/8 [::ffff:127.0.0.0]/104 [::1]/128

queue_directory = /var/spool/postfix

readme_directory = /usr/share/doc/postfix-2.6.6/README_FILES

recipient_delimiter = +

setgid_group = postdrop

unknown_local_recipient_reject_code = 550

I do not understand this question "Why this instead of the default '
localhost'?"
This parameter is not understand that I must do, according to your comment.

“ Looks OK. but not referenced in Postfix - see above”.

root at lab]# find / -iname config_list

/usr/lib/mailman/bin/config_list

[root at lab]# find / -iname sitelist.cfg

/var/lib/mailman/data/sitelist.cfg

/etc/mailman/sitelist.cfg

I do not understand what settings to perform, excuse me, this is all new to
me.
Greetings and thank you

--
Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede contener
información confidencial sometida a secreto profesional o cuya divulgación

This e-mail is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which
it is addressed
and may contain confidential or legally privileged information,  which may
not be disclosed under current legislation. Any form of disclosure, copying
or distribution of this e-mail is strictly prohibited, save with written
authorisation . If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of the message.