[Mailman-Users] Check subscribers' infornation

Lindsay Haisley fmouse at fmp.com
Tue Dec 6 16:19:55 EST 2016

On Tue, 2016-12-06 at 16:05 -0500, Leon wrote:
> Hey. It only shows subscribers' email addresses on the subscriber list. Is
> there a page that shows theirs full information?

I believe the Membership Management | Membership List administrative
web UI gives you about as much information on subscribers as exists,
including their full names, if provided.

You can get full contact information at the Mailman (2) command line
with:

	list_members -f <listname>

This prints out all list members in RFC-compliant format:

        Full Name <email at address>

or, if Full Name contains disallowed punctuation:

        "Name, Full" <email at address>

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "The first casualty when
FMP Computer Services |         war comes is truth."