[Mailman-Users] Find a smtp server to send out emails

Leon best.sum at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 15:05:49 EST 2016

Hi, This problem is not caused by mailman, but I still want to give it a
shot here. I'm hosting a mailing list on top of mailman. Emails are
supposed to be sent out by AWS ses. However, ses requires that sender
address must be verified, which leads to a problem that emails sent by
subscribers to mailing list cannot be sent to other subcirbers, since their
addresses are not verified. And it is impossible to verified every
subscriber. Are there smtp service providers allowing unverified email
address to send out emails, or do I have other solutions?

Thanks.

Leon