[Mailman-Users] Find a smtp server to send out emails

John Levine johnl at taugh.com
Wed Dec 7 19:29:35 EST 2016

>subscriber. Are there smtp service providers allowing unverified email
>address to send out emails, or do I have other solutions?

There are cloud hosting providers that let you send mail directly, although
I can't vouch for the deliverability, since you're typically on a network
full of dusty compromised php scripts.

Digital Ocean and Tektonic have linux VPS images that should be
adequate for modest mailman lists starting at $5/mo.  I'd try Tektonic
since they do a slightly less bad job of managing outgoing spam.

R's,
John