[Mailman-Users] Configure options not known

Mon Dec 12 17:40:12 EST 2016

> When you go to http://mail.mydomain.com/ <http://mail.mydomain.com/>, where do you wind up? I.e.,
> whats the URL in the address bar of your browser, and is the resultant
> page an actual page or a 404?

> What happens if you go to https://mail.mydomain.com/? <https://mail.mydomain.com/?>
I end up at https://mail.mydomain.com/ <https://mail.mydomain.com/>

In /etc/apache2/sites-available I have mailman.con which contains a number of redirects as follows:

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName yugi
ServerAdmin gigs at mydomain
Redirect / https://mydomain/ <https://mydomain/>
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName mydomain.us <http://mydomain.us/>
ServerAdmin gigs at amydomain.com <mailto:gigs at amydomain.com>
Redirect / https://mydomain.us/ <https://mydomain.us/>
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName www.mydomain.us <http://www.mydomain.us/>
ServerAdmin gigs at amydomain.com <mailto:gigs at amydomain.com>
Redirect / https://mail.mydomain.us/ <https://mail.mydomain.us/>
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName mail.mydomain.us <http://mail.mydomain.us/>
ServerAdmin gigs at mydomain.com <mailto:gigs at mydomain.com>
Redirect / https://mail.mydomain.us <https://mail.mydomain.us/>

ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/mailman-error.log
CustomLog /var/log/apache2/mailman-access.log combined

<Directory /var/lib/cgi-bin/mailman>
    Options FollowSymLinks
    AllowOverride All
    Options +ExecCGI -MultiViews +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
    Require all granted
</Directory>

</VirtualHost>

and aliases as follows:

Alias /AUP /var/www/html/AUP
Alias /pipermail/ /var/lib/mailman/archives/public/
Alias /postfixadmin /var/www/html/postfixadmin
Alias /roundcube /var/www/html/roundcube
Alias /images/mailman/ /usr/share/images/mailman/
ScriptAlias /admin /usr/lib/cgi-bin/mailman/admin
ScriptAlias /admindb /usr/lib/cgi-bin/mailman/admindb
ScriptAlias /confirm /usr/lib/cgi-bin/mailman/confirm
ScriptAlias /create /usr/lib/cgi-bin/mailman/create
ScriptAlias /edithtml /usr/lib/cgi-bin/mailman/edithtml
ScriptAlias /listinfo /usr/lib/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo
ScriptAlias /options /usr/lib/cgi-bin/mailman/options
ScriptAlias /private /usr/lib/cgi-bin/mailman/private
ScriptAlias /rmlist /usr/lib/cgi-bin/mailman/rmlist
ScriptAlias /roster /usr/lib/cgi-bin/mailman/roster
ScriptAlias /subscribe /usr/lib/cgi-bin/mailman/subscribe
ScriptAlias /mailman/ /usr/lib/cgi-bin/mailman/
ScriptAlias / /usr/lib/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo