[Mailman-Users] bin/genaliases not generating aliases?

Caesar Samsi cmsamsi at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 16 13:26:28 EST 2016

Well this certainly might make it easier for me. I'll give the package a try.

Thank you.

Sent from my Samsung Tablet

Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net> wrote:
On 12/16/2016 08:52 AM, Barry S. Finkel wrote:

> As I have written before, one can easily create a Debian/Ubuntu package
> for Mailman 2.x based on the SourceForge source.  Contact me for
> details.  This will install Mailman in the directories that
> Debian/Ubuntu uses, and I assume that installing the package will
> overwrite any existing Debian/Ubuntu installation.

Thanks Barry.

Also note there is an article at <https://wiki.list.org/x/17891606> that
discusses how to upgrade the Debian/Ubuntu package from source.

Also note that there is a current (2.1.23) Ubuntu Mailman package at
<http://packages.ubuntu.com/zesty/mailman> with links to the .deb for
all supported architectures and similarly for Debian at
<https://packages.debian.org/stretch/mailman>.