[Mailman-Users] list mail increasingly flagged as spam

Glen Page glen.page at thet.net
Mon Dec 19 07:52:42 EST 2016

I have recently begun to see (and get complaints from some of my users) our list messages being flagged on many users end as spam messages. Wondering if there is anything that i can do on our end to decrease the likelyhood of our messages being flagged as spam. If it would help, I can send some header info from some of our messages.

TIA,

Glen Page
Director of Information Technology
ThetNet - Thetford Academy
802.785.4805.x231

Engelbart's creed: "The better we get, the better we get at getting better."