[Mailman-Users] Mailman Hosting

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 10:46:35 EST 2016

Hi,

Does anyone know of a provider who hosts Mailman and who has a good
reputation with American ISPs - Verizon and ATT, etc? These providers
somehow have notoriety blocking mailing list emails. I'm currently hosting
with a provider based in Oz, but having some difficulties when it comes to
Verizon and ATT. AOL, Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, Yahoo etc are all accepting
mails, but majority of the subscribers are with Verizon/ATT and that has
really affected one list that I have so I need to change.

Please recommend one.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,