[Mailman-Users] Mailman Hosting

Adam McGreggor adam-mailman at amyl.org.uk
Wed Dec 21 12:09:14 EST 2016

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 07:11:16PM +0300, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
> one of their co-lo facilities in the US closed down and they had to move to
> another co-lo. This obviously involved migration of servers/ change of IP
> addresses and this has not gone well for one of my mailing lists which has

An influx of mail from a new host, rather than a increase over time probably
didn't/doesn't help either.

(I've not seen any feature in Mailman that does
limiting based on destination, and wouldn't expect that to be a feature of
Mailman 2; I might even advocate it should not be a feature in MM3, either.)

--
Politicians are like diapers. They should be changed often,
and for the same reason.