[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.23 install on Ubuntu Desktop 16.04

Caesar Samsi cmsamsi at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 31 00:02:39 EST 2016

Hi all, Mark, Barry,

Ive finally formalized my cookbook to install mailman. The base installation is a mail server (the usual suspects: postfix and dovecot) that hosts multiple domains (virtual domains). I wanted the flexibility of virtual domains so I can consolidate mail server hosting for several domains that I have.