[Mailman-Users] mailman/sendmail process /var/spool/mail content

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Sun Feb 7 21:37:27 EST 2016

Mark Sapiro writes:

 > I agree, it's not clear,

Oh, I don't mean your interpretation is implausible.  I just wanted to
make sure my alternative was on the table because he mentioned
"hundreds".  If they really were all of one post, automatically
sending them all could easily result in a loop back to Mailman and a
major spam of the users, and possibly exceeding the host's capacity
(no matter how you look at it this is very weird behvior for sendmail
or Mailman unless the OP misreported the spool directory).