[Mailman-Users] trouble with multipart and moderation

Shea Alterio Shea at forcedexposure.com
Sat Feb 13 11:19:15 EST 2016

Thanks a bunch for your response, it was very helpful.

>‎Are you sure your script is generating the
multipart/alternative mail correctly? What happens if you sen such a
message from your MUA as opposed to your script? Is the problem with all
such mail or just mail generated by your script?

If I send it from a MUA, the text/plain+text/html is delivered without issue if sent directly to other accounts. It is properly formatted and looks as it should. If I send it into Mailman I get just a text/html+text/plain email, but all the html etc. Is shown as raw code, as if you were to paste html code into a word processor. This script to generate the text/plain+text/html email hasn't changed for over a decade, ‎but it was being used with Lyris Listmanager, so I'm not sure if there's some nonstandard formatting in the script mailman is getting caught up on.

Thanks for your help, again. I'll try the other list and IRC.