[Mailman-Users] Handling bogus subscribe requests

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Sun Jan 17 11:20:57 EST 2016

Hi,

Just my $0.02 worth, but as a blind person, were I going to implement a
CAPTCHA, I would probably write some sort of simple math problem system
or something. Besides the benefit of not needing registration, this
CAPTCHA can be solved by anybody who can solve simple problems.
ReCaptcha has a visual challenge and an audio challenge. That's great
for those of us who are blind. However, as far as I know, they offer no
alternative for people who are deaf blind.

Jayson